Below is a listing of the commercial insurance services that Tony Moreno Insurance offers:

Small & Large Business Insurance – no matter what the size of your company, you have to protect it, or it can be taken away. We represent many of the top carriers to protect your business now and into the future.

Workers Compensation Insurance – If you have a full or part time employee, the law states that you need to have workers comp and if you don’t, you will be paying for an injury your employee sustains. We work with many of the carriers in California.

Employment Practices Liability Insurance – We offer EPLI In the event you are sued by an employee for discrimination or other work related instances

Contractors and Developers – If you are going to build it you have to first insure it. We have the products to do that. From your bond to be licensed to general liability to get on the job. Even performance bonds to bid on those County or State jobs. For developers Course of Construction or Owner Controlled Insurance Programs (OCIP) or Wraps. The market will change so be prepared for it and contact us today.

Commercial Auto – Whether you are driving onto a job site or delivering across country, we have the insurance coverage for you.

Professional Liability – If you are advising or giving specifications, you are at risk. Our professional liability insurance is what you need. If you serve on a board of directors you need to make sure there is a Directors and Officers policy in force. Or you can be personally liable…

HOA & PUD’s Insurance – If you live in a Homeowners Association or a Planned Unit Development, there is very specific coverage you need and your CC&R’s require them. We have been members of Community Association Institute for over 18 years and have served on the board of directors for over 5 years. We can help you to protect your association and property. We work with some of the most competitive carriers in the industry, offering everything from the General liability, property, directors and officers, fidelity, and non ownership auto coverages for associations